For a delightful appetizer, why not make this artichoke dip recipe? Not only is it delicious, but it’s also an easy recipe to make. Made with nonfat sour cream, Parmesan cheese, scallions, garlic, and artichoke hearts, this dip is sure to be a hit at your next gathering. It’s packed with cheesy goodness and can be served with your favorite chips or veggies for a flavorful snack.
- 0.5 cup - Nonfat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons - Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 - Scallions
- 1 small clove - Garlic
- 1 can (14 oz) - Artichoke hearts
- To begin, put the nonfat sour cream, Parmesan cheese, scallions and garlic in a food processor or blender.
- Process until blended.
- Add the artichoke hearts and process until finely chopped.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings, if necessary.
- Serve with your favorite chips or raw vegetables.
With this delicious artichoke dip recipe, you can enjoy an easy and tasty appetizer. Serve with crunchy veggies or bread for a flavorful snack. It’s sure to be a hit at your next gathering! Enjoy!