These easy to make peanut butter cookies are sure to be a crowd pleaser. With just a few simple ingredients and steps, you can whip up a batch of delicious cookies that are sure to be a hit. Perfectly sweetened with a balance of peanut butter and a hint of vanilla, these cookies are the perfect ending to any meal.
For 48 people
- 1 2/3 cups - All-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons - Cornstarch
- 1 3/4 teaspoons - Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon - Baking soda
- 3/4 cup - Firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon - Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup - Sugar
- 1/4 cup - Reduced fat smooth peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons - Light corn syrup
- 2 1/2 teaspoons - Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup - Egg Beaters(r) 99% egg substitute
- 3 tablespoons - Granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and baking soda. Stir until combined and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, oil, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, and peanut butter. Beat on a medium speed until well-blended.
- Add the corn syrup, vanilla, and egg and beat until combined.
- Stir in the flour mixture until fully incorporated.
- Lightly coat hands with cooking spray and shape dough into 48 1-inch balls. Roll each ball in the remaining granulated sugar.
- Place the balls on a baking sheet covered with cooking spray, 2 inches apart. Flatten each ball with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 7 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from the baking sheets and let cool on wire racks.
These homemade peanut butter cookies are an easy and delicious treat! With just a few simple steps, you can easily whip up a batch of homemade cookies that will please everyone. Enjoy a sweet treat with the perfect balance of peanut butter and a hint of vanilla. Satisfy your sweet tooth with these delicious and easy peanut butter cookies, and enjoy the praise from everyone who tries them!