Bread Pudding is a classic dessert, and it’s surprisingly easy to make. If you’re looking for an easy and delicious dessert that everyone will love, this Bread Pudding recipe is the perfect choice. It’s so simple that even the novice baker can make it, and it’s so delicious that it can serve as a decadent dessert, or a sweet breakfast. Plus, you can make it ahead of time and store it to reheat later. This recipe uses simple ingredients like bread, skim milk, egg substitute, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon. It only takes about 50 minutes to make and is sure to be a family favorite.
For 1 people
- 1 quart - Skim milk
- 1 pound - Bread
- 4 whole - Egg substitute
- 0.75 cup - Sugar
- 1 tablespoon - Vanilla
- Cut the bread into pieces, or break the loaf up into smaller pieces. If using a store-bought bread, it's fine to leave the crusts on. You can use white or wheat bread, or a combination of the two.
- Pour the skim milk over the bread pieces and let it sit for a few minutes, until the bread has absorbed the milk.
- Mix in the egg substitute, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon. You can also add raisins if desired.
- Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with butter-flavored cooking spray and pour in the pudding mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for about 50 minutes until the pudding is firm.
- Serve warm or cold, with or without a whiskey sauce.
Bread pudding is a delicious and simple dessert that stands the test of time. It’s a great way to use up stale bread, plus it can be served plain or with a decadent whiskey sauce. Whether you serve it for dessert or for breakfast, this Bread Pudding recipe is sure to be a hit with your family and friends! If you’re looking for a classic recipe that is easy to make, this is the perfect choice.