Do you want a simple yet delicious dish for your next family gathering? Golden potato balls are the answer! This savory vegetarian dish is easy to make and a hit with everyone. All you need is a few simple ingredients and 30 minutes to create something special. Enjoy a crispy and savory potato treat that everyone can enjoy!
- 0.5 teaspoon - Prepared mustard
- 2 drops - Tabasco sauce
- 0.25 cup - Butter Buds
- 3 cup - Mashed potatoes
- 2 - Egg whites
- 0.5 cup - Evaporated skim milk
- 1 cup - Corn flake crumbs
- Mix prepared mustard, Tabasco sauce and Butter Buds with mashed potatoes and beat until fully incorporated.
- Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Shape into 8 to 12 potato balls.
- Brush potato balls with evaporated skim milk and roll in crumbs.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 5 to 6 minutes on a nonstick baking sheet.
These golden potato balls are a delicious way to enjoy potatoes in a new way. Crispy and savory, they make a great appetizer or side dish. Make sure to adjust the seasonings to your taste, and you can even use different types of crumbs if desired. Enjoy the golden potato balls with your family and friends!