This delicious cranberry apple relish is perfect for Thanksgiving dinners, Christmas parties and other special events. The ingredients are tart apples, sugar, cinnamon, cloves and allspice. This vegan recipe can be prepared quickly and easily in a microwave. This easy-to-make condiment is the perfect accompaniment to your Thanksgiving feast or other special occasion. Make sure you have plenty of cranberry apple relish on hand to satisfy your guests.
- 1 cup - Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon - Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon - Ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon - Allspice
- 1 pound - Cranberries
- 2 medium - Tart apples
- Mix the sugar, cinnamon, cloves and allspice in a 3 qt microwave pan.
- Stir the cranberries into the mixture.
- Cover the pan and microwave on high for 10 minutes, stirring twice until the cranberries pop.
- Uncover the pan and microwave for an additional 2-3 minutes until the mixture is slightly thickened.
This delicious cranberry apple relish is a great accompaniment to your Thanksgiving feast or other special occasion. It’s easy to make and requires minimal ingredients. With its tart flavor, it’s the perfect condiment to add to your holiday spread. Enjoy!