If you’re looking for a delicious seafood recipe that’s easy to make and full of flavour, give this Crab Stuffed Flounder a try. This recipe is all about combining the sweet, delicate flavour of flounder with the more intense flavour of crabmeat. The low-fat mayonnaise adds a creamy, tangy taste to the stuffing while the paprika adds a subtle smoky flavour. The result is a seafood dish that’s full of flavour and perfect for a special occasion.
- 1/2 cup - Fresh lump crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons - Finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon - Lowfat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon - Lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon - Hot sauce
- 2 - Flounder fillets
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 dash - Paprika
- 2/3 cup - Carrot
- In a bowl, combine the lump crabmeat, green onions, mayonnaise, lemon juice and hot sauce. Stir until all the ingredients are mixed together.
- Place a flounder fillet on a cutting board and cover it with 1/3 cup of the mixture. Roll up the fillet tightly and place it in a baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Repeat with the other fillet. Sprinkle both fillets with the paprika.
- Bake in a 400°F oven for 20 minutes.
- Shred the carrot and arrange it on two serving plates. Place one of the fillets on each plate and serve.
This simple Crab Stuffed Flounder recipe is a great way to enjoy seafood. The low-fat mayonnaise and paprika give it a great flavour and the shredded carrot adds a nice texture. Serve this dish as a main course for a special occasion or as a light dinner. Enjoy!