This Chopped Corn Salad is light, healthy and delicious – a great way to brighten up a meal. It’s vegan, vegetarian and full of flavor, thanks to the combination of fat-free Wish-Bone red wine vinaigrette, crumbled blue cheese, sliced green onions, capers, radish and calamata olives, all mixed together with thawed frozen corn. This salad is a long-time favorite of mine and gets rave reviews every time I serve it, from adults and children alike.
- 7 tablespoons - Fat-free Wish-Bone(r) red wine vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons - Crumbled bleu cheese
- 2 tablespoons - Sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons - Capers -- heaping, drained
- 1 - Radish -- minced
- 8 - Calamata olives -- pitted & sliced
- 1 package - Frozen corn -- thawed (10 ounce)
- Gently mix the first the first 6 ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add the corn and toss to coat.
- Divide the salad into two portions and serve.
This vegan, vegetarian chopped corn salad is a delicious and healthy way to enjoy a meal. The combination of flavors makes it a long-time favorite of mine, and it always gets rave reviews. You can even add a few extra ingredients like cherry tomatoes, cooked bacon, Italian cheese or cooked chicken to make it even more flavorful. Serve with a side of crackers or crusty bread and enjoy!