Are you looking for a healthy and delicious meal that will satisfy your hunger? Look no further, because this Chicken Liver Penne is the perfect meal for you! This dish is packed with flavor and nutrition. The chicken livers are marinated in a mixture of paprika, cumin, chili powder, and sesame oil, then either cooked in olive oil or grilled. The cooked chicken livers are then mixed with cooked penne and fresh basil leaves, garlic, and olive oil. This meal is sure to leave you feeling satisfied and full of energy. Ready to try it out?
For 1 people
- 400 grams - Chicken livers
- 500 grams - Penne pasta
- 6 cloves - Garlic
- 3 teaspoons - Paprika
- 2 teaspoons - Ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon - Red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon - Sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon - Olive oil
- Mix together the chicken livers, paprika, cumin, chili powder, and sesame oil and allow it to stand for 20-30 minutes.
- Shallow fry the marinated chicken livers in the olive oil or brush them with olive oil and grill them.
- If you are not using any oil, then grilling on a non-stick surface is a good alternative.
- Cook the penne pasta until it is al dente and then drain it.
- Mix in the basil leaves, garlic, and cooked chicken livers to the cooked pasta.
- Resist the temptation to top with grated parmesan cheese and serve the pasta.
This Chicken Liver Penne dish is a great way to get a delicious and healthy meal. The marinated chicken livers, cooked penne, and fresh basil leaves, garlic, and olive oil make for a meal that is wonderfully flavorful and packed with nutrition. With a total calorie count of 191.2, fat content of 5g, carbohydrate content of 15.5g, fiber content of 1.4g, protein content of 20.1g, and sodium content of 88mg, this is a great meal to have on a regular basis. So, why not give it a try today?