Are you looking for an easy and delicious meal that you can make in no time? Look no further! This Cajun Creole Beans And Rice recipe is perfect for any occasion. Filled with red beans, bacon, smoked sausage, onion, garlic, and parsley served over hot rice, this meal is sure to be a hit with the whole family. Plus, it only takes minutes to prepare so you can enjoy it anytime!
- 30 Ounces - Red beans, Louisiana Style
- 5 Slices - Bacon
- 2 Cups - Hillshire Farms Lean & Hearty Smoked Sausa, chopped
- 1 Cup - Chopped onion
- 2 Cloves - Garlic, minced
- 1/4 Cup - Chopped parsley
- 4 Cups - Cooked rice, keep hot
- Cook the bacon in a pan and remove from the pan, reserving a bit of the cooking fat.
- In the same pan, saute the chopped sausage in the reserved cooking fat.
- Add the onions and garlic and crumbled bacon. Stir occasionally and cook until the vegetables are translucent.
- Combine the cooked beans with the sausage and vegetables mixture. Then, add the chopped parsley.
- Serve the finished dish over hot cooked rice.
This Cajun Creole Beans And Rice recipe is a fantastic option when you’re short on time. It is packed with deliciousness that is sure to satisfy. The red beans, bacon, smoked sausage, onion, garlic, and parsley are all complimented perfectly by the hot cooked rice. Enjoy this amazing Cajun Creole Beans And Rice meal in no time at all!