This coconut pineapple luau bread is a delicious and easy way to impress your friends and family. It’s perfect for any occasion, whether it’s a summer barbecue, a holiday gathering, or just an afternoon snack. The combination of macadamia nuts, cinnamon, pineapple, coconut, carrots, and brown sugar make it an irresistible treat! The bread is made in the bread machine, which takes away the hassle of kneading and rising. You can enjoy the wonderful flavors of the tropics in no time!
- 3/4 cup cup - Water
- 1 tablespoon tablespoon - Dry milk
- 1 tablespoon tablespoon - Butter (cut up)
- 2 1/3 cups cups - Bread flour
- 1/2 teaspoon teaspoon - Salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tablespoons - Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons tablespoons - Shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup cup - Flaked or shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup cup - Crushed pineapple
- 1/3 cup cup - Chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 teaspoons teaspoons - Yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon teaspoon - Cinnamon (optional)
- Drain the pineapple well and set aside. Juice may be substituted for up to 2/3 of the water.
- Place all ingredients into the pan of the bread machine. Select 'LIGHT' crust, and 'SWEET BREAD' setting.
- Start the machine and let it do its job. When finished, remove the bread and let cool before slicing.
- Enjoy your homemade luau bread!
This luau bread is a Hawaiian-inspired treat that is sure to please. The combination of macadamia nuts, pineapple, coconut, carrots and brown sugar make it a flavor-packed delight. If you have never made bread in a bread machine before, this is a great place to start. The process is simple and the results are delicious! What a great way to bring the flavors of the tropics to your kitchen!