The smell of freshly baked bread is something that can evoke feelings of nostalgia and comfort. Fortunately, with the help of a bread machine, you can have fresh-baked bread anytime. This recipe yields a delicious, 100% whole wheat bread, great for sandwiches or toast. All you need is the correct ingredients, the correct measurements, and the correct steps. With this recipe, you can make a nutritious, delicious loaf of bread in no time!
For 24 people
- 1 1/8 cups - Water
- 3 cups - Whole-wheat flour
- 1/3 cup - Gluten
- 3 tablespoons - Molasses
- 1 1/2 teaspoons - Salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons - Butter
- 1 3/4 teaspoons - Yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons - Fast rising yeast
- Gather all the ingredients. Make sure to have either regular yeast or fast-rising yeast on hand.
- Add the water, whole-wheat flour, gluten, molasses, salt, butter, and yeast to the bread machine in the order indicated in the recipe.
- Select the 'whole-wheat' setting on the bread machine and press 'start'. The machine will begin mixing and kneading the ingredients.
- Allow the dough to rise and bake the bread in the machine. Once the baking cycle has completed, turn the machine off and remove the bread from the pan.
- Allow the bread to cool completely before slicing and serving.
Making 100% whole wheat bread in a bread machine is very easy and rewarding. With the right ingredients, this loaf of bread is sure to be delicious and nutritious. Not only is this bread great for sandwiches and toast, but it also makes a great gift for family and friends. The smell of freshly baked bread is sure to fill your home with warmth and comfort. Enjoy!